Wednesday, January 4, 2012
The NEWT Kids on the Block
Now that term has finally rolled into action, there can be no more applications for NEWT students. At least not till next off-term month.
But the Tower has naught to fear, for we have four brave and intrepid students who have studied, planned, dreamt, angsted and finally dared to embark on the treacherous final step of the Advanced Studies pyramid and submitted - and were approved - to deal with the arduous task of sitting for a NEWT badge!
I will be monitoring our valiant house-mates as they progress on the glorious journey of madness which is the combination of two OWLs. I will be reporting on the ups and downs of the path they are each wandering down.
Our intrepid NEWTers are Greenheron, Hopesclan, MightyGoodYarn and SFCorgi. Over the weeks I will be reporting on them in turn, presenting their plans and their progress - and who knows - perhaps I can convince them to allow me to interview them.
So stay tuned for the Wednesday updates on the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment