Monday, January 30, 2012

Are you ready???

Luna and SadieLou are waiting in the Head of House's office, looking grave.

"Can we do it?" SadieLou whispers.

"I think we can," says Luna, smiling.  Her serenity seems to waft through the room, and SadieLou smiles back.

"But, the very unofficial, unscientific survey of class turn-ins shows we may be third in class turn-ins after Gryffindor and Slytherin," the Head of House reminds her, her smile fading a bit.

"There are still 40 hours left in the month," Luna says.  "I'm sure there are still some folks who haven't got their projects in."

SadieLou turns to Soprano1, who looks startled to find herself being questioned.  "Soprano," the Head of House says gently, "You know what you have to do."

Soprano1 nods, slightly abashed.  "I still haven't posted my last two classes, even though the knitting's done--and my detention project isn't finished.  I'd better go!"

And she's off in a flash to do One More for Luna!


(And? check out the House Cup Blog... we're rocking the Phoenixes!)



9 comments:

  1. One more posted, one more almost ready to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted one more, and I have one more almost ready to go! It just needs that last story.

    And detention. Sigh. I really deserve detention this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having turned in my NEWT last night, perhaps I can do One More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if you've turned in your six, don't forget Quidditch, Detention, and the ever-important progress on your OWLs and Phoenixes before the new classes go up!

    -GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tomorrow I'm turning in one more finished class, one partial class and either a Quidditch or yet another class! Do it for Luna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm working on something smallish - I think I can get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping to turn in one last project today!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing it!!!

    My NEWT made 50%, quid challenge complete, 4 quid regular not submitted but done. 6 completed class and a 7th--a partial but 693yds for bonus/ydg pts. Oh, I'm already rocking my Phoenix. I don't think I could have done any more this month. Now I am exhausted!

    Is there a convocation form this month or did I miss the notice about that?

    ReplyDelete