You're sitting in the Common Room, engrossed in a book, when you feel something moving past your left ear. It zooms around the back of your head, past your right ear, and drops down to the carpet by your feet. You look down to find a scroll of parchment. As you look around for the deliverer, you catch sight of this out of the corner of your eye:
"Thanks, Egbert! I mean, thanks Ninja Duck!" you shout after him.
He zooms back into the room and puts a wingtip to his beak to admonish you for revealing his identity. ::Shush!::
You open the scroll and read:
Greetings!
I hope you've submitted your BROOM, as submissions closed yesterday.
Now's the time to get ready to begin! Got all your yarn? Swatches? Needles? Buttons, beads, and other notions? Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder? Great!
I'll be checking on you and your fellow housemates and reporting on all the adventures we have. In order to make sure you aren't missed, remember to tag your project page with "bronzephoenix" for easy searching!
Until next time,
The cuttlefish-shaped ink blot winks and waves at you.
No comments:
Post a Comment