Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Libris Loves Projects Chapter 3





Hellos and Greetings to lovely Ravenclaw students! I get to write on this blog thing again and tell you about some pretty homeworks I have found!

Transfiguration class is being held in Library, best part of Hogwarts! cre8vladyb changed a muggle mystery book into an amazing hat! It's green and purple and gardeny!

Libris a little nervous about visiting the Charms classroom...there are a great many students in there and lots and lots of firsties...they don't know that Libris is a nice friendly bowtruckle...but Libris is very quiet and stays in shadows and still sees many many homeworks, like Nymfadora's snowy cowl with a shiny button!!! Libris loves things that are shiny! And things that look like snow!


Then I saw Knitknot's homework and it was a Ravenclaw bag!!! To hold Ravenclaw treasures and books and spells and shinies! Libris thinks this project is brilliant!



Love to all Ravenclaw Students!!!
  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment