First up, DonaQuixote!
Preferred Ravelry Craft? Knit
Favorite Harry Potter Character? Hermione - I'm prone to the same behavior, like studying like mad and following the rules to a T.
Favorite non-HP book? murder mysteries (Agatha Christie, Brother Cadfael, and Gideon Oliver), fantasy, manga, and gardening books
Best Ravenclaw moment? The candle list. I thought it was a very warming and welcoming thing. Being a small part of that makes me feel warm inside.
Non-Ravelry Hobbies? Too many! I have trouble limiting myself. Cross-stitch, gardening, cats, drawing, dinosaurs, manga and anime, sewing, candle making, knights, languages, history, sushi, listening to classical music, King Arthur, papercrafts, Christmas, Lego....all that and more, although not necessarily in that order.
Other things we should know about you? I'm a single mum to two cats. I have a Chinese middle name. I've never acted my biological age - always way older or way younger. I've done NaNoWriMo 2 years now and I'm definitely hooked!!
I love these gloves that DonaQuixote knit!!
Preferred Ravelry Craft? knit and crochet
Favorite Harry Potter Character? I like various characters for different reasons and traits.
If you weren't a 'Claw, what House would you be in? Gryffindor
Favorite non-HP book? All Gabriel Allon books and the Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind
Non-Ravelry Hobbies? baking, cooking, and cake decorating
Other things we should know about you? I'm currently in baking and pastry school and hope to open a bakery after graduation. I've been working as a nurse for 30 years and it's time for a major change!
Check out this great purse that kmgray made!
Preferred Ravelry Craft? knit and crochet
Favorite Harry Potter Character? Ron because he's cute. :)
If you weren't a 'Claw, what House would you be in? Gryffindor
Favorite non-HP book? Night of the Twisters by Ivy Ruckman
Best Ravenclaw moment? My sister thinks I'm a nerd because I knit and crochet. I think I am a Ravenclaw because I like to study and enjoy school. Math is my favorite subject.
Non-Ravelry Hobbies? I like to play guitar and play board games with my family. I think my favorite thing outside of Ravelry is being outside. I like to play ball and other games in the summer and I love to sled in the winter.
WaterK made this adorable bear!



No comments:
Post a Comment