Tuesday, March 28, 2017
RavenLore -- Fondoo and Frances
Were you aware that you have a secret middle name? No matter what your real life middle name is, your Ravenclaw middle name is Frances/Francis. This one goes WAY back, almost seven years ago, when the HPKCHC was just entering its 4th term.
Several of the students were discussing how, because of the nature of on-line communities, it's easy to picture everyone in the group is the same age as yourself, no matter their real life age. GazeboGal then piped up with how she assumes everyone's middle name is Frances -- because hers is. And it stuck. GG is Gazebo Frances Gal. PickleMommy is Pickle Frances Mommy. I am (for some very silly reasons that I will not go into right now) The Honorable OmeletsMom, Lady Frances The Larch.
Word of the Week: Fondoo -- A weekly Ravenclaw meet-up that used to be held every Friday night in the Tower chat room. I believe the spelling originated in the old Merry Beasts thread (because, like lolcats, merry beasts cannot spell!) and spilled over into the CR shortly after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment