Friday, March 24, 2017

Firstie (and Transfer!) Friday


It's Firstie Friday again - and we have another fabulous Ravenclaw Transfer to feature! 

Kneadling (Caroline)
How long have you been playing in the Cup? What houses have you previously been a part of? What led you to Ravenclaw this term? I have been playing in the cup for about 2 years I think….this is my 5th term. I have played as Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff (2 terms) and now Ravenclaw, which I LOVE. 
Now that you’ve been here for two months, what is the one thing that you feel is Quintessentially Ravenclaw? I think for me welcome, the attention to encouraging newcomers, and I also LOVE the class tetris.
What, in your own estimation, is your wackiest/most awesome project and why? I’m not especially wacky with knitting, I’m still a bit new. But I did love my first Ravelry project - -a shawl for my mother that has bobbles along the edge. It’s Joji Locatelli’s Way to Brighton shawl. I’m about ready to make it again. Those bobbles are the BEST.
What is currently on your needles? I’m presently making a cowl by Romi for a friend’s 70th birthday (which was in February - oops). A long arm sewing machine is making its way to me and I”m setting up space for it. That has most of my creative mojo attention.
What is on your crafting bucket list? My bucket list is full of all the things. The challenge is to pick one. just one for the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment