Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ravenclaw Blog Roll

We Ravenclaws are certainly a chatty bunch this term! In addition to talking in the hallways, classrooms, and the common room in the House Cup castle, many Ravenclaws write about their life and their yarn on a blog.

The following Ravenclaws would love to have you venture out of the castle and learn a little more about them. In addition to the person's Ravelry ID and a link to their blog, they have also provided a few keywords describing what they blog about. So click on the links below to discover the wonderful things that we Ravenclaws are up to!

*******************

bobbilicious: The Bobbilicious Files [Fiber, Kids, Miscellaneous]

BrineyDeep: Briney Deep Designs [Knitting, Patterns, How-To's]

doviejay: doviejay knits … and knits … and knits [Knitting, Life, Yarn]

GazeboGal: Birch Island Books [Children's Stories, Patterns]

Kethrim: Kethrim's Blog [Cats, Food, Yarncraft]

Isisonearth: Knitting Beyond the Wall [Faerie...Fiber...Family]

kountingsheep: Kounting Sheep [Knitting, Crocheting, Designing]

MightGoodYarn: A Mighty Good Yarn [Knitting, Writing]

petitevache: petite vache designs [Knitting, Designing, Yarn]

QallieQ: …Just a Thought [Random Life Stuff]

rambunctiousky: KnitDevonKnit [Knitting and Life]

Silverwing26: Things Treasured [Beads, Chainmaille, Yarn]

theflyinggoat: The Flying Goat Chronicles [Goats, Cheese, Farming]

therealkarity: The Knitting Way [Knitting, Crochet, HPKCHC]

topperarnold: Lazy Knits and Purls [Lazy Stitchin' & Bitchin']

TriGirlJ: Science, and Training, and Knitting! Oh my!! [Science, Training, Knitting]

venusfueri: Lemon Juice and Olive Oil [NYC Life, Knitting]

Yakira: Adventures of an Intrepid Knitter [Life & Yarn Collide!]

yarnpiggy: Flying Pig Knits [Knitting, Frogging, Yarn]

5 comments:

  1. so cool- my reader is about to get a whole bunch of new blogs to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun adding everyone to my reader list! I'm following you!

    Can I get my general blog added to the list also?

    Silverwing26
    http://fitgirlversusundead.blogspot.com
    Weightloss, Life, Undead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep!! This means I actually have to update my blog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to just edit myself onto the list. I'm hoping to restart blogging this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erkin Bekbolotov is a recent MBA graduate with an obsession with Harry Potter

    ReplyDelete