Friday, May 28, 2010

Game On

In a bold move Fifth Year RA, Pertela threw down the gauntlet to her Sixth Year counterpart BrineyDeep despite the Sixth Years' greater experience and general Sexiness.

The challenge...which group could produce the better participation percentage (completed OWLs/#of students in the year) on their OWLs.

The terms...

General winnings:
An awesome badge by Isisonearth or SFCorgi
Determining whether there are 5 or 6 heroes in an unfinished story by GazeboGal.

If the 6th years win:
The mutation table comes back.
Each person receives a handmade item from the 5th year RA.

If the 5th years win:
An extravagant display of fireworks, plus an extra box for later.
Each person receives a handmade item from the 6th year RA.

Game on:)

2 comments:

  1. I think the new layout is lovely, but the text is awfully hard to read this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a half change. I didn't want to do anything that wasn't easy to undo without talking to Soprano. I took it back off for now.

    ReplyDelete