The header of the DADA thread now states:
ETA, part IV: Like I said, I don’t care if an item was in your queue before you started looking at the assignment. Sometimes you hear rumors of information before you hear the information. I don’t even mind if you go into another Common Room and ask if anyone has a particular pattern. Sometimes the best way to get information is just to ask if they’ve heard something you’d like to know about. But asking them to add the pattern is just not on. It’s tantamount to being a double agent, letting them know what you’d like to hear, rather than letting them tell you. If I find out that you’ve been asking people to add the pattern you want to make to their queue, I will not hesitate to award your points to another house. Just try me if you think I won’t.
So please make sure you're not asking others to add something to their queue just so you can do it in DADA.
No comments:
Post a Comment