Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chicago Manual of Style

MightyGoodYarn steps up to speak

I have an announcement!

During our break in April, I ran (and I use that term loosely) the Chicago Manual of Style contest. The rules were to interpret the Chicago Manual of Style via fiber. The winner would be determined randomly, which is only fitting for a contest centered around such a structured and orderly book. And that’s pretty much it.

The random number generator tells me that the prize goes to…

GazeboGal! (See post 28344 in the Winter Common Room for her entry.)



GazeboGal wins some lovely pink stuff from FricknFrack!

Great work, everyone! I hope you enjoyed yourself with this small and rather random contest.


Thank you, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, finally after 15 attempts I have this post completed! I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats GG, and thanks for the challenge MGY!

    ReplyDelete