Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May Monkey Madness!

It was a quiet Wednesday Morning in the Tower when InsanKnitty and Soprano1 got up early to quickly discuss plans for the term and how to manage sharing the TimeTurner they’d received from PrincessOnica at the end of the Winter term….

InsanKnitty saw what she thought was a Monkey scurrying out of the Lab door….

Soprano1… did you see that??? What on earth? I swear that was a Monkey…

InsanKnitty and Soprano1 ran to the lab and opened the door to find a troop of Monkeys jumping on the lab benches, hanging from the ceiling, and attempting to climb through the rafters! Many of the monkeys made a break for the lab door… toppling InsanKnitty on their way out… Soprano1 made a quick incantation of ‘Alohamora’ and the door shut… enclosing a few dozen monkeys in the lab, but not knowing how many had escaped…..

On one of the tables was a vial labeled ‘Sea Monkeys’ that had spilled and mixed with another vial labeled ‘rapid grow’…

Soprano1 yelled over the noisy chattering Monkeys… ‘Looks like a case of mutation… I think we need to call in Isisonearth… I have NO clue who had these two vials near each other or how they got spilled, but we’re going to need more than just the average cleanup here… ’

Insanknitty got up, brushing off her robes and responded ‘Ok, I’ll see if I can’t start gathering monkeys from within the dorms….’

If you see a monkey in any of the classes, please please let us know… and make sure you label it so we can go back to collect it as soon as possible… you can find your appropriate tag and instructions…here.

No comments:

Post a Comment