Friday, October 12, 2012

September Classwork Totals

Hello Everyone! Real life once again got in the way of my knitting life. How rude of real life. Anyhow, I am here to tell you I have finally finished adding all the points from September classes including detention. Before I throw some pie at you in the form of a graph, I'm going to give you some facts in the form of bulleted sentences.
  • Ravenclaw had the most points in Flying, Charms, DADA, Herbology, HOM, and Ancient Ruins.
    • Slytherin had the most points in Potions and Muggle Studies.
  • Our biggest lead was in Herbology. We had 520 more points than our closest competitor.
  • Gryffindor had the most Detention submissions, beating us by only 6.
    • Let's shoot to beat them in October, shall we? :)

Now, for the moment you've all been anxiously waiting for . . . . .

  
That's right, Claws! We were the best in September!!! 


According to my calculations, we are in the lead for classwork by 1,976 points as of the end of September. (There was one earburn that didn't have points listed next to it so our lead is actually a little less than that.) Keep in mind, students from other houses might realize this and kick it into high gear. We are, after all, only about to reach the halfway point of the term. But we are doing EXTREMELY well so let's keep this going and WIN BACK THE CUP!!!

SOAR RAVENCLAW!!!!

4 comments: