Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Interhouse Activities: Ghosts and Ghouls

October is very nearly over. Can you believe it? I don't know about you, but I have a tendency to create lofty plans at the start of the month, only to heavily revise them by the end of the month. What's that quote?
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!" Les Brown
Yeah, that's totally me. I might not accomplish everything I set out to do, but I'm still getting a lot done. I hope you too are proud of what you've accomplished so far this term. Claws certainly are cranking out the projects! However if you are considering squeezing in one more class, might I suggest you participate in The Tower's Craft-Along? The badge is pretty sweet and there will be prizes. Looking for some inspiration? Check out the projects pictured below that have already submitted for the Craft-Along.

Considering crafting a monster? There's still time to knit an ever popular monster chunk. Maybe looking at jessdhill's monster will inspire you.

You don't knit, you crochet, you say? Well I bet you could whip up a cute bat like KristyRecycles' or grow bones like cakewalkqueen.


Surely there is time to knit some teenie tiny ghosts like nerdmama's.

Find these and more ideas in the Craft-Along discussion thread.

SOAR RAVENCLAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment