Friday, June 22, 2018
Firstie Friday!
The next firstie is unravellingwith7!
How did you find the Cup and what motivated you to give the Cup a try?
I’m not sure how I found the cup… I think the cup chose me. I thought I must be with my people. I always knew I should have received my letter to Hogwarts but the owl must have gotten lost.
What, in your own estimation, is your wackiest/most awesome project and why?
My most awesome project is a goat I crocheted for a friend. His name is Hopscotch. My friend is a Tennessee fainting goat owner. They are a disillusioned breed so I made her one that stood up. I crocheted most of it on a family trip to the Canadian maritimes.
What characteristics do you love most about the Tower so far?
How do these things impact and change or encourage you?
So about the tower… I love how encouraging everyone is. I love my big Eagle (shout out to Bigsnakes!). I love to see what everyone is upto and new patterns and I’m becoming a faster knitter which is awesome because that means I can knit more things! What is on your crafting bucket list?
I have so many things on my bucket list:
A fading point shawl I suspect that will be my fall term owl
My Ginny cardigan that was almost my owl
A cabled sweater for my hubby
Some padraig slippers for all of us
And a sock yarn blanket
A granny square blanket for my daughter.
What is currently on your needles/hook?
On my needles currently.. too much my husband says
How to Tame Your Dragon socks from my failed sock madness qualifying round
Safiya that I played yarn chicken and lost 4 rows from finishing so waiting on some replacement wool (will be a detention at some point)
Find your fade (my owl)
Ainu (my mission)
And Jessica Jones cowl in the most heavenly wool, cashmere, silk… will be a class I think
And a half finished Twilight sparkle for my daughter…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment