Friday, May 25, 2018
Firstie Friday!
Everyone ready to meet the next firstie? Next up, meet Stitcherina!
How did you find the Cup and what motivated you to give the Cup a try?
I found out about the cup from my friend from the Eat Sleep Knit forum group, Kimberly AKA MissJaneJetson. I don’t post a lot on the forums due to anxiety and so was motivated to push myself a little by joining. So far I find I am short on time to read the forums but will always respond to a PM! :). I am also motivated to learn new techniques as I am a fairly new knitter. Time is short as I have three busy boys, but I am trying to fit this in as my “self care” as I find knitting so relaxing.
What, in your own estimation, is your wackiest/most awesome project and why?
I don’t have any projects that are wacky…I just think it is awesome when I manage to finish a project without having to frog because of a mistake I am not skilled enough to fix! :)
What characteristics do you love most about the Tower so far?
The Tower is so welcoming, friendly, chatty and willing to help! Great team atmosphere! It is making it easier for me to overcome my social media forum posting anxiety. Still a struggle, but easier.
What is on your crafting bucket list?
Crafting bucket list….hmmmm….well I am a Cross Stitcher, a Quilter, Knitter and Embroiderer, as well as loving hand sewing like EPP…I have A LOT on my to do list!
What is currently on your needles/hook?
I just cast on my first square for my Hue Shift Afghan after seeing a friend’s yesterday. I will submit it for a class if I can get the gauge right!
Editors Note: This is a picture of Stitcherina's yarn that she's planning on using for her Hue Shift Afghan:
I want to cast on a hundred things but I am a OOAT knitter so will keep my cool for now and see if I still want to knit blanket squares after the first one, or maybe move on to socks, trying Magic Loop for the first time? So many options!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment