Friday, February 9, 2018

Firstie Friday!


It's time to meet another one of our fantastic Firsties!

SierraSkiing (Kelsey)


How did you find the Cup and what motivated you to give the Cup a try? I was randomly browsing Ravelry groups and saw that there was a brigade of Potter fans in this group! I wanted to see what the community was like and connect to other nerdy crafters.
What, in your own estimation, is your wackiest/most awesome project and why? My most awesome project so far is my Quest for Yarnia scarf! As someone who has only been knitting for three years, doing a double-knit fingering-weight scarf was a little crazy. It took me ages to finish, and I’m somehow planning on doing another one for an OWL.
What characteristics do you love most about the Tower so far? How do these things impact and change or encourage you? So far, I love the community of the Firstie dorm! Everyone is navigating the crazy fun complexity of the Cup together, and I appreciate the support of my fellow firsties, our Mama Eagle, and my Big Eagle. The TV show recommendations have also flown fast and furious!
What is on your crafting bucket list? Someday I’d love to make a fancy colorwork sweater, although I don’t have a pattern in mind yet!
What is currently on your needles/hook? I’m currently working on finishing a vest for my mom, an RPG hat to go with my RPG scarf, and a cardigan for me, with this pattern. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ginnys-cardigan

Welcome to Ravenclaw! We're happy you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment