Friday, February 23, 2018

Firstie Friday!


It's time to meet another one of our fabulous Firsties!

AnnaKnitter (Anna-Lena)

How did you find the Cup and what motivated you to give the Cup a try? I have heard of it in a podcast, but now I am pretty sure that it wasn’t this particular game. The podcaster talked about knitting something for her specific house and that was what I wanted. I like these kind of competitions and I love Harry Potter and that all the knitting Potter fans identify with their houses etc.
What, in your own estimation, is your wackiest/most awesome project and why? If you mean by wacky kind of crazy (sorry English isn’t my mother tongue) I only have a handknit poncho in hot pink. I really don’t know what I was thinking. XD My most awesome project for me is my Snowcloud cardigan because it was the first garment I have made for myself and I love it.
What characteristics do you love most about the Tower so far? How do these things impact and change or encourage you? I haven’t experienced that much yet but I love that the people are all so helpful! I haven’t read one negative comment so far and that is not self-evident for social media!
What is on your crafting bucket list? 
1) The Feathers in the Wind Cardigan by Locatelli 
2) Mittens (Never done before) 
3) More hats (Wasn’t often correct size when I knit them) 
4) Knitting presents throughout the year for all my loved ones for Christmas and birthdays
What is currently on your needles/hook? 
1) The Annulaire by Hillary Smith Callis 
2) Mittens 
3) Socks 
4) The Starting Point by Joji Locatelli 
5) One colored Brioche Hat 
6) Crochet Granny Stripe Blanket (long term project)

We're happy to have you in the Tower!

No comments:

Post a Comment