Friday, November 17, 2017

Firstie Friday


We have another fabulous Firstie to meet today!


5Bobbins (Jenna)

How did you find the Cup and what motivated you to give the Cup a try?: I randomly stumbled onto the Cup after finding badges on another Cupper's profile page, so I looked it up and applied for sorting, not expecting to get in but as luck would have it I was accepted :) I’d tried CALs before and I loved the community encouragement, and motivation for finishing projects, as I notoriously start things but don’t finish. I posted a little story in the Candle thread about other ulterior motives as well :)
What, in your own estimation, is your wackiest/most awesome project and why?, So far the biggest project I’ve ever attempted was Sweet Potato 3’s Cal, but I think the Broom I’ve chosen, making my own charts from a clip art and converting them into a blanket, will be my most challenging yet as I also intend to pair it with some painted canvases of the same theme.
What characteristics do you love most about the Tower so far? How do these things impact and change or encourage you? The first thing I do every morning is hop onto the forums and catch up on any messages or posts in my dorm. It's great knowing that if I do have a question, there is someone there I can ask, not too far away in spirit :)
What is on your crafting bucket list? Must! Do! All! The! Things! I intend to hand in a project for every class and challenge I come across as I’m super excited to be a part of the HPKCHC!
What is currently on your needles/hook? I’m just finishing up a collection of items I intend to submit for the remainder of my classes this term, and I will be working on my Broom. I got myself a copy of the Harry Potter Audio books so I can listen to them while I work on my charts on the computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment