Friday, November 3, 2017

Firstie Friday!


We have another fabulous Firstie to meet this week!

lvs2read (Meg)

How did you find the Cup and what motivated you to give the Cup a try? I participated in the Cup as a NQFY for the first time in the spring of 2015, but I didn’t get Sorted. This spring term, I played as a NQFY and I became a Sorted Ravenclaw!
What, in your own estimation, is your wackiest/most awesome project and why? I knit a pair of matching stuffed dinosaurs for my cousins. They were a lot of fun, but people asked a lot of questions about what I was knitting! 
Tara the T-rex  Bradley the Brontosaurus
What characteristics do you love most about the Tower so far? How do these things impact and change or encourage you? I love how inquisitive and interested everyone is in the Tower, and I love how helpful people can be. There are so many different kinds of people and everyone brings something different to the table. Plus, I love Class Tetris and the AS thread!
What is on your crafting bucket list? There isn’t much I haven’t done in the knitting world, but I would love to learn to spin and I would love to make myself a sweater.
What is currently on your needles/hook? My current projects are parts of my OWL and OOTP mission. I’m working on a pair of vanilla socks (in America’s Team, go Cowboys!) and the very beginnings of a Kallara. 
  


We're happy you chose to join us in Ravenclaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment