Saturday, January 26, 2013

Queen of Silly: how chatty can you be?

Hello hello hello! This week, we're taking a look into the place where angels fear to tread, where you can go eat lunch and then never see the light of day again...

THE COMMON ROOM!

You've seen the recaps. You know how far behind you might be. Or, alternately, you may be the chattiest voice in the place! I doff my cap to thee, if that's the case. (ha! that rhymed!) But, did you ever really wonder how things really stand?
Well, if you didn't, I don't want to hear about it. Because I have the answers for your burning questions right here!
First off, let's answer the question "on what days of the week do people post most frequently?"
LOOK AT THAT BELL CURVE. SO SEXY.
It looks like we have a clear winner: Wednesday! I guess people just need a little respite from reality in the middle of the week. (I know I do.)
Before term started, I think we can all agree that the post volume was Crazy with a capital C. I took the averages of the posts/day, and this is what I found:
The posts/day nearly halved after January 1st! I guess that little hobby that we do got in the way of chatter.

Tune in next week for more answers for your burning questions! As always, if there's something that you want sillified, please PM me. Silly out!

No comments:

Post a Comment