Friday, April 8, 2011

Peck's Pirate Adventure, Day 7

Day 8 of Spring Holidays
Somewhere on the High Seas
The Good Ship Rictumsempra


Good Claws, I am becoming a little concerned about Peck.  He left Monday night for _________ carrying a Very Important Package, and I have not yet heard from the recipient.  She is certainly someone who could inform me by Magical means of his arrival, being a very powerful Witch in her own right... but I have said too much.  It is a deep, dark secret.

Still, I am quite concerned.  It is a long journey for such a small (though valiant) owl.

Our trip thus far has been uneventful; we are days out from our destination at ___________; the Golden Cephalopod  Idol will, I feel assured, soon be in our grasp, and SadieLou will have its power to help bring the noble House of Rowena to victory.

Love
S1

No comments:

Post a Comment