Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peck's Pirate Adventure, day 11

The High Seas
12th Day of Spring Holidays

Oh, dear Ravenclaws! I have been unable to write because I was so worried about Peck!  I thought for certain he would reach his destination on Thursday or Friday last, but he was slightly detained in a... what exactly is a "Mail Room?"  Is that like the Owlery?

Be that as it may, Peck has safely arrived at his destination, which can now be revealed:  He traveled to bring a Reducio'd package to my own dear Evil Twin, LNS.  We--Peck and I--were both delighted that somehow, wonderfully, LNS was designated as my Sockee this term.  It meant that I got to craft for one of my very favorite people, and Peck gets to spend time with his not-so-Evil Twin, Penn.

He will spend another day in Scottsdale resting and having a ::hoot:: of a time, and then he will fly off to rejoin me and MightyGoodYarn on the Good Ship Rictumspempra.

We are nearing our destination, now.  In just a day or two we should reach the Island where the Map says we will find the treasure.  SadieLou, your honor is nearly assured!

Relieved, I am,
Soprano1

1 comment: