Saturday, April 2, 2011

Peck's Pirate Adventure, Day 1

The Ravenclaw Common Room
Day two of Spring Holidays

MightyGoodYarn and I have determined that the very best use of our Spring Holidays will be to seek the Golden Cephalopod Idol and bring it back to Ravenclaw Tower.  Its powers, according to the ancient texts we have been studying, are considerable.  SadieLou should have it: it will ensure her success as Head of House and Ravenclaw's continued prowess in the House Cup.

There is, of course, no concrete information as to the Idol's location.  On a scrap of parchment tucked into one of the books, however, I discovered a snippet of information...  I will not write down our destination as it might be too dangerous to reveal.  Suffice it to say that we have booked passage on a ship departing from somewhere South of Hogwarts.  At least where we are going, there will be no danger of snow.

On Monday, I shall have to dispatch Peck on a Very Important Mission.  By that time, we should be closer to his destination, so he should have no trouble delivering his wee package and then returning to meet us on our ship.

Ah! I see MightyGoodYarn is ready to go.  I must pack!

--Soprano1

No comments:

Post a Comment