Wednesday, December 6, 2017

End of Term AS Round-up

There were many, many spectacular Advanced Studies projects this term, as always in our house! There were so many to choose from that I decided I would focus on two groups of people that really went the distance: Our newest OWL Mistresses and our NEWT finishers!

First off, our illustrious new OWL Mistresses! Eight Ravenclaws achieved this honor this term: knitsNhikes, Hreow, Caranam, SadieLou, llim, keres, lsgarner, and squeaking in at the last minute, senkatnovo!

---
---
---
---
---
---
---



Though of course if I really wanted to show off the amount of work they put in I would post the results of all their previous 11 OWLs! I think you can all admire their newest projects and see just how lovely their previous work must have been.

And of course our marvelous NEWTers! This term six Ravenclaws made it to the end of their NEWT projects: kvaustin, leahandthedragon, bchapman1017, knittingIma, xamonster, and soprano1!

---
---
---
---
---

Great work to all our OWL Mistresses and NEWTers and everyone else who turned in Advanced Studies this term!

No comments:

Post a Comment