Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spruce up the Common Room

Dear Isisonearth,

I know, I haven't even annouced the winner from the June Shawl-Along yet, but I have a problem I'd like my fellow 'Claws to help me solve.

The blog, folks. Heaven help me, the picture in the blog header is, to be kind, uninspired. I offend only myself, as I'm the one who put it there...

I love managing the blog but I am not what you'd call an artist, at least not with paper and pencils or Photoshop. What I envision for the blog header is a picture of our Common Room... and I'm completely incapable of getting one to look the way it is in my head.

So, here it is:

Blog Header Challenge

Create a picture, either drawn or photoshopped, of the Ravenclaw Tower Common Room to head our Blog. We will vote at the end of the month for our favorite picture.

I think I can shrink or enlarge any picture to fit, but I think it's better if it's "Landscape" rather than "Portrait" in order to fit in the space better than the one we have now.

Deadline: I dunno, last week of July sometime. So we can vote.
Prize: having your picture top the blog. And maybe something small and nice for a couple of runners-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment