"Alright, I think I have all of the spells in place now. Hmm... have I forgotten anything..."
She mutters distractedly to herself. Her wonderful twin, BoppingBeth, finally comes up behind her and asks...
"What ARE you doing?"
Silverwing26 jumps not having heard her approach!
"Ack! Don't DO that... I'll show you!"
She laughs and then turns to get everyone's attention!
"Attention Claws! I am about to unveil that which we have been working towards this term!"
With a flourish of her wand the large sheet vanishes from the large... thing. Underneath it is a HUGE glass terrarium. The massive glass tank hugs the side of the tower walls and stretches inbetween two book cases. Inside of the tank all of the flowers that were magically created and collected in May are growing happily. A gentle rumble is heard now and then as some of the April showers manifest themselves to water the flowers.
"See what we've done! Isn't it grand! Well, now you see we can commence with our insect experiment! It is now June. As the old saying goes... April Showers bring May flowers, and what to May flowers bring? JUNE BUGS! So this month my fellow Claws we will be filling our Terrarium with Bugs! Lots and Lots of bugs! As you can see, I've dropped a few of them in there already just to make sure the environment suited them."
Any 'Claws looking can see a Lady bug and a snail crawling about happily. BoppingBeth laughs and pokes Silverwing26 in the arm.
"Hey, you know a snail is NOT a bug right?"
"Really?! Well, FIDDLESTIX!"
The Rules:
- It must be started and finished this month
- It must be knitted or Crochet this month.
- These submissions absolutely CAN be submitted for classes, or other forums as you see fit.
- No Stress! These challenges are just for fun and give us reasons to award prizes!
- Be creative! You might win yourself a mad scientist nomination!
No comments:
Post a Comment