Dear Fellow Ravenclaws,
Ever missed a challenge because you came home after a long weekend to find 500 posts in the Common Room? Ever awoken in the morning to find feathers all over the floor and just couldn't scroll through enough pages to figure out what exactly MightyGoodYarn did in the lab? Or discovered that Foxy and Ember were handing out toasted marshmallows while you were knitting?
So much goes on in our Tower that it's sometimes hard to keep up, and to sort the Really Important Information from the Chatter. But take heart, Fellow 'Claws! Here on our Public Blog we shall highlight each week's events, clue you in to the antics of the Merry Beasts, and maybe even let you drool over pictures of hot libraries.
Please let me--that's "Mama Eagle" Soprano1--know if there's something you think should be highlighted in the blog, because while I read almost every post I do work outside of my house and sometimes y'all have been chatting up a blue streak while I'm out wrangling kiddos. I'll do a weekly wrap-up each weekend, but I'm also more than willing to accept help from other Ravenclaws who want to do some blogging.
Cheers!
Soprano1
"Mama Eagle"
Hurray for weekly summaries! Maybe I'll stand a chance of being in the Tower the next time there are chocolate martinis. Thanks for doing the blog.
ReplyDeleteWell done! I've been collecting library pictures for the common room votes. So let me know if you want any for the blog. :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy about this. Thank you for putting in the effort and time to make it happen. Much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I am so happy there is a Ravenclaw blog now. Thank you so so so much for putting this together.
ReplyDeleteIf you would like me to write anything I would be happy to. I'll try to think of some ideas and PM you.
Also, I really like the libraries to drool over. I love to drool over libraries!
~Devon
rav:rambunctiousky
P.S. I deleted my other comment due to spelling issues. :)