Sunday, February 28, 2010

February comes to a close...

Oh, fellow 'Claws, what an exciting and amazing month this has been!

Was it Ravelympics that has kept us all going right to the end, working our tails off? Often the second month sees a sharp drop-off in class submissions, but this month I just see tons of amazing projects being handed in to classes.

We have about 5 hours left of February before classes close. I can't wait to start some new assignments tomorrow... though I'm most committed to finishing my two OWLs. Was I insane, taking on two OWLs? Yes, probably. But they're both beautiful and I can't wait to own them, so I'll be back to work on them this evening after taking a break for dinner. I finished two Ravelympics/Quidditch projects today, and now I'm heading back to the OWLs so I can get them done and handed in and then make some socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment