Thursday, September 28, 2017

From the Desk of the Head of House: Shiny Things, Round 2



It's that time again!

Time to show off some more of the turn-ins that have been distracting me!


This time, it's the non-Ravelry crafts that have caught my attention.  Some don't know this, but I enjoy doing a wide variety of different crafts beyond knitting, crocheting, dyeing, and spinning.  And I usually use one craft to procrastinate working on another... it's a bit of a problem.  I'm also always on the lookout for something new to learn, to my husband's dismay ;)

Here is the video for this round's recipients!


Included are projects from bigsnakes, brineydeep, chrisfixedkitty, coukkii, fregn88, gojenn, llim, lookout (this is actually a project also featured in last round, huzzah!), masschroeder, meshamarie, morningwynd, nightgigjo, purplepigwidgeon, shanbonan, specialkknits, suzannemm, twillow, and wendebular.

There aren't as many opportunities to do a non-Ravelry craft for a turn-in, so I always enjoy seeing what other things people make.

We also have a few special topic threads dedicated to various non-Rav crafts like tatting, sewing, and papercrafting, painting, and drawing, so if you are interested in learning be sure to check those out :)

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment