Today's Quidditch Stats are presented by the illustrious founder of our House, Rowena Ravenclaw!
Greetings and salutations to all my dear Ravenclaws! I am so very happy to be addressing you today, and conveying my praise for your Quidditch achievements this past fall term 2016.
For my beloved House of scholars, devoted to the quest for knowledge, this strong third place finish in an athletic endeavor is admirable! Every single one of those Quidditch points counted toward our stunning win of the House Cup for the fourth consecutive term.
I am very proud of all of our Chasers, and I salute the team leadership for a job well done.
Squad honors go to the Abraxans, who pulled ahead of all the other Flying Horses in the contest for Quidditch points.
Blue - all matches; Red match 1; yellow match 2; green match 3; purple match 4
And here are the final House standings for Quidditch Fall 2016. I shall convey my hearty congratulations to my colleague Godric for his House's fine victory.
Blue - all matches; Red match 1; yellow match 2; green match 3; purple match 4
My dear Ravenclaw students, enjoy your well-deserved break month, and I look forward to your endeavors on the pitch in Winter Term 2017.
SOAR EAGLES!
Thank you to Quidditch stats beater Greenheron and our dear founder for that wonderful summation of this term's matches!

No comments:
Post a Comment