Monday, October 19, 2015

Sunday Quidditch: Recap of the Last Day of Match 2

Match 2 was an amazing, hard fought battle that ended with the unofficial goal count showing Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tied for first place.  I actually stayed up until the end of the match (3 am my local time) watching players score goals.  The Ravenclaw Locker Room was hopping, with several players who live in time zones where midnight POT is not the middle of the night and a few players like me, staying up way past our bed times.

In those last hours, the Locker room felt like a play by play.  I'd barely scored my goal when secrettrail earburned me in the Locker room, announcing to everyone that we had another Ravenclaw goal.  Cascadienne was right behind me on the pitch with her goal so I earburned her.  The excitement was palpable!

I wanted to capture that feeling of excitement we all had in those last hours of the match, so I put together this video.  I hope it makes you feel as excited about Quidditch as I am this term!


9 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! You really captured the "edge of your seat" excitement of Match 2! Great job! :D

    -Topfrog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love it! Fantastic singing! Bring on match 3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Well done!

    -zisch304

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video gave me so much joy! Captured the spirit of Quiddich perfectly! -Yarnvista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I feel like all the houses should see this, not just Ravenclaw, because it really captures the spirit of the Cup--the competition and the admiration for each other. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophia -- we did share a link with the other houses. Many Hufflepuffs, Slytherins, and Gryffindors have seen it!

      Delete
  6. Brilliant! You totally captured the big game excitement.

    ReplyDelete