Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Classwork Showcase

I don't know about all of you, but I sure have been busy knitting like the wind. Here is the post I was suppose to make last week. Cheers!
 
CoMC 
Akasha111182 conjured some tropical mushrooms to make a Lethifold feel at home.





CHARMS
Kountingsheep's insomnia was cured by this wonderful Wonderland Tea Party 3-ply.




DADA
KnitsNhikes always keeps a bib in her purse in case of emergencies such as an encounter with a basilisk.




DIVINATION
Trikel saw a dark but optimistic future when she looked into the ashes.




HERBOLOGY
Jillian79 transformed the first skein she ever dyed by over-dying it with food coloring.




HoM
GoJenn crafted this washcloth inspired by Mr. Abbott.




POTIONS
Slughorn and Honeyspoon think that bow ties are cool, and so is this dapper dishcloth




TRANSFIGURATION
This cozy has transfigured a remote into an owl -- well done, Knittingnearsided!


No comments:

Post a Comment