Sunday, February 12, 2012

OotP Update!

Egbert trudges into the Common Room, looking slightly worse for the wear. You notice with a frown that he isn't wearing an elaborate disguise. Rather, he appears to be bandaged and has his wing in a sling.


You give him gentle pat, but he slinks off without a word after delivering this note:

Dear Ravenclaw,

Sorry for the delay in updates -- I've been dodging spellfire for the past few weeks. Unfortunately, the Death Eaters got both Egbert and me with the Midterm Examinus, Winter Concertus, and Superbowlius jinxes and we were trapped for weeks in a maze of textbooks, sheet music, and football paraphernalia. 

Anyways, I'd like to remind you all to tag your BROOMs with "bronzephoenix" to make stalking searching much easier for your Towermates.

And now, without further ado, here are some of your fellow 'Claws' projects!

CathyCake is knitting a lovely shawl in color-changing yarn.


Akasha111182 has already finished a pair of socks!


And Silverwing26 has a project bag for her hexapuffs set up, and I'm sure she's knitting away.


That's all for this week, and remember: tag your projects with "bronzephoenix"!

Until next time, I must bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment